Did you know that you could place calls from Google Home? Fortunately, placing calls from any of its devices is entirely free of cost by using a Wi-Fi network.
Note: Emergency calls can’t be placed by using Google Home.
The ways to make a call Google Home
The language of Google Assistant
- Firstly, go to Google Home application on Android or iOS device.
- Then, press the menu option. It will have the symbol of three dots placed horizontally and shall be placed at the mid.
- After that, make sure that the account displayed is connected to your Google Home device.
- Next, click on More settings.
- Then, have a look at Devices part.
- After that, select the name that has been given to the Google Home.
- Next, press on Assistant language.
- Lastly, choose any of the preferred languages.
- Firstly, go to the Google Home application on Android or iOS device.
- Then, press the menu option. It will have the symbol of three dots placed horizontally.
- After that, make sure that the account displayed is connected to the Google Home device.
- Next, press on Mores settings.
- Then, go to the Devices part.
- After that, select the name presented to the Google Home.
- Lastly, push the toggle of Personal result towards the right and enable it.
Placing a call
- Call [contact name]: This order shall make a call to whomever you want to call from your personal contact by specifying it.
- Call [business name]: This order shall make a call to whomever you want to call from your business background in Google’s listings.
- Call [phone number]: This will allow you to place a call in the traditional method, i.e. placing calls with Google Home by telling its digits loudly to it.
- Redial: It dials the number that was dialed at the last time by your Google Home speaker.
Call closing statements
- Hey Google, stop
- Hey Google, hang up
- Hey Google, disconnect
- Hey Google, end call
The method of linking Voice account to Google Home
- Firstly, go to the Google Home application on Android.
- Press the menu option. It shall have the symbol of three dots placed horizontally.
- Then, make sure that the account displayed on the screen is connected to the Google Home device.
- After that, press the More settings.
- Next, click on calls on speakers. It will be in the Services part.
- Then, select Google voice or Project Fi. It will be located at More services part.
- Lastly, do according to the instructions given on the display and your preferences.
James Williams is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. He writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.